Fandom

Warship Girls Wiki

March 2017 Great Construction Event

  • 10th March @ 3pm to 16th March

    Sorties exp x 1.5

    Expedition great success rate x 1.5

     10th March @ 3pm to 13th March @ 3pm

    Great construction event start

    New ships available via construction

    BB Duke of York

    BM Thonburi

    DD Yudachi

    Existing Ships available via construction

    CV Ark Royal

    CV Graf Zeppelin

    BB Queen Elizabeth

    BC Gneisenau

    CA York

    CA Exeter

    DD William D Porter

    DD O'Bannon

    Following ships receives increased droprate during the event

    BB Duke of York

    BB Missouri

    CV Ark Royal - ship does not contain ace pilots

    CV Graf Zeppelin

    CV Shokaku

    BC Gneisenau

    CA York

    CA Exeter

    DD O'Bannon

    DD Dyson

      Loading editor
    • Duke of York and Graf Zeppelin? This is awesome.

        Loading editor
    • Hey guys, I have an issue with construction,what's meaning of this pop-up
      ??

      Anybody know the meaning of this pop-up?

        Loading editor
    • Vybertron wrote:
      Hey guys, I have an issue with construction,what's meaning of this pop-up
      ??

      Anybody know the meaning of this pop-up?

      It means that you have constructed ships more than 50 times today and now are not allowed to construct more. (though I never meet this dialog, or maybe I never construct ships more than 50 times Within a day. ) You could try it tommorow.

        Loading editor
    • Are these girls only here for the GC event? Or will they remain after? I'd love to get Queen Elizabeth or Duke!

        Loading editor
    • BalugaMan1 wrote:
      Are these girls only here for the GC event? Or will they remain after? I'd love to get Queen Elizabeth or Duke!

      They wil remain after the GC event, too. The construction time of the Duke is 6 hours, and that of the Elizabeth is 4 hours and 20 minutes. The probability of getting these ships will increase at the GC event, while the probability of getting other common ships (such as Takao Class) will increase at the same time.

        Loading editor
    • MyGallantSmile wrote:
      Vybertron wrote:
      Hey guys, I have an issue with construction,what's meaning of this pop-up
      ??

      Anybody know the meaning of this pop-up?

      It means that you have constructed ships more than 50 times today and now are not allowed to construct more. (though I never meet this dialog, or maybe I never construct ships more than 50 times Within a day. ) You could try it tommorow.

      This is the first time it appear,look like dev implant ship construction's limit :v

      The Duke's construction time is 5 hours 30 min

        Loading editor
    • Vybertron wrote:
      MyGallantSmile wrote:
      Vybertron wrote:
      Hey guys, I have an issue with construction,what's meaning of this pop-up
      ??

      Anybody know the meaning of this pop-up?

      It means that you have constructed ships more than 50 times today and now are not allowed to construct more. (though I never meet this dialog, or maybe I never construct ships more than 50 times Within a day. ) You could try it tommorow.
      This is the first time it appear,look like dev implant ship construction's limit :v

      Actually in the Sandbox/language (the xml file of the app), the information of this dialog has already existed. (Almost in Nov. 2016 ) But it was not used that time, and  now it has truly gone online.

        Loading editor
    • Well, nothing we can do about it :I

        Loading editor
    • tfw servers epic lag when you traded in 10 cruiser cores for fuel and get exactly 0 fuel back.

        Loading editor
    • anyone have a good recipie for Gneisenau?

        Loading editor
    • Ajwr1993 wrote:
      anyone have a good recipie for Gneisenau?

      I just use BB recipe

        Loading editor
    • Vybertron wrote:
      Ajwr1993 wrote:
      anyone have a good recipie for Gneisenau?
      I just use BB recipe

      Pretty much, you can trim down the steel to 600 if you don't want the absolute top high end BBs getting in the way.

        Loading editor
    • MyGallantSmile wrote:
      Vybertron wrote:
      MyGallantSmile wrote:
      Vybertron wrote:
      Hey guys, I have an issue with construction,what's meaning of this pop-up
      ??

      Anybody know the meaning of this pop-up?

      It means that you have constructed ships more than 50 times today and now are not allowed to construct more. (though I never meet this dialog, or maybe I never construct ships more than 50 times Within a day. ) You could try it tommorow.
      This is the first time it appear,look like dev implant ship construction's limit :v
      Actually in the Sandbox/language (the xml file of the app), the information of this dialog has already existed. (Almost in Nov. 2016 ) But it was not used that time, and  now it has truly gone online.

      Are you using the censored version? ( which the clothes of your girls will be more than in here you see)

      Please use this method if true, and there'll be no more construct limit.

      http://warship-girls.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_do_my_ship_girls_have_more_clothes_than_usual.3F

        Loading editor
    • I get an Enterprise and Tirpitz, but no York or Missouri. When I already have those, also 4 O'Bannons later...

      Not meant to complete my BB family.

        Loading editor
    • VVlolicon wrote:
      MyGallantSmile wrote:
      Vybertron wrote:
      MyGallantSmile wrote:
      Vybertron wrote:
      Hey guys, I have an issue with construction,what's meaning of this pop-up
      ??

      Anybody know the meaning of this pop-up?

      It means that you have constructed ships more than 50 times today and now are not allowed to construct more. (though I never meet this dialog, or maybe I never construct ships more than 50 times Within a day. ) You could try it tommorow.
      This is the first time it appear,look like dev implant ship construction's limit :v
      Actually in the Sandbox/language (the xml file of the app), the information of this dialog has already existed. (Almost in Nov. 2016 ) But it was not used that time, and  now it has truly gone online.
      Are you using the censored version? ( which the clothes of your girls will be more than in here you see)

      Please use this method if true, and there'll be no more construct limit.

      http://warship-girls.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_do_my_ship_girls_have_more_clothes_than_usual.3F

      You can't use this method anymore, It will crash and you must re-install whenever use this method

        Loading editor
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.