FANDOM


  • As an admin of this wikia community, I always try my best to promote growth of Warship Girls Wiki and of course the game Warship Girls. Recently, our community seems to has reached the peak. Because of that, many active community members worked together to come up with a plan to make our community greater.

    As we all know, Warship Girls has been accused of rip-off since this game is released. There are tons of criticisms, yet it is one the most popular mobile games in China. In order to have more players, we believe that we need to be open-minded to discuss this subject and hopefully we can have a justified reasons for playing and loving this game (or proving this game is another typical Chinese rip-off product) for prospective players.

    In order to offer a perfect condition to discuss this subject, normal Warship Girls Wiki policies do not apply to this thread. However, there are some rules because we all know things will get messy. You will be banned and your post will be deleted if you post is:

    • Personal Attacks
    • Racist
    • Vandalism

    Other than that, you post will not be deleted regardless the opinion of your post. Please keep the discussion constructive to communities (not only us) and conducive to all users.

    Be open-minded and awesome, hope you have a good day.

      Loading editor
    • im with this cause, there are few ppl trying to throw salt here or trying to feel superior in this wikia and its srly annoying

        Loading editor
    • welp, i'm in too, there are some people like to throw salt at this game and they say their game is the original one and WSG is a complete rip off, and it's really annoying

        Loading editor
    • Also, we should view those criticisms and censures against WSG with cool and reasonable attitudes. Especially don't use "political correctness" and "historical revisionism" as the basis of counterarguments. Many Chinese WSG-R players use those to curse their compatriot KC players are being "unpatriotic", "fascist sympathizers" and "brainwashed by Japanese right-wingers" and so on. It is one kind of bigotry too.

      It is foolish to associate politics with a video game, isn't it?

        Loading editor
    • Well, I have been thinking about my opinion for two hours, here's my personal opinion:

      Warship Girls starts off copying Kancolle. Although MF is wise enough to get their heads in the game, I believe that KC players always have a right to criticise the fact that MF was a shitty company that could only steal someone's idea. Because it is a thing, and it will be a thing, without KC, there will be no Warship Girls. (BTW, back in 2014. the project of Warship Girls was literally for making the Chinese version of KC, and MF did not deny it.)

      Yes, Warship Girls has changed a lot, MF has been putting more and more features that you don't see in KC. However, today there are still many things we can talk about when we are discussing the topic of originality. For example, expeditions are terrible, MF could come up something has nothing to do with KC, but they decided to think that no one cares about expeditions so let's copy it from KC. Still, MF doesn't get their head in the game enough.

      In conclusion, Warship Girls and MF should be respected when they deserve it. However, as a loyal fan of this game, I believe we should always remember that Warship Girls was a rip-off product and have our say when needed to make sure it doesn't happen again. MF is a great game company, it is making progress, but it is not mature in terms of marketing and PR. We all wish MF can eventually turn into a great creator, without constructive criticism from all kinds of communities, it won't happen. (As I said early, KC players deserve to throw salt, that's why.) I know some criticisms do hunt, but they are still a part of the criticisms that can make Warship Girls a even better game, so I will take that as a positive thing.

        Loading editor
    • I've come following one of your bros thread: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:460731

      Just to let you guys know.

      Anyways, I did check out MF for a bit but it doesn't click with me so I stopped. The game itself isn't bad and is far from what I will call a "rip-off" of Kancolle due to how much stuffs of their own were added. Honestly, many of the girls in MF are cute (pls gieb Hornet) and I like the Skills mechanic.

      However, there is no way for us to stop our community nor other people from calling your game rip-off and as you know (you guys should have enough experience with the internet) that freedom of speech is a curse.

      That aside, we do have some fucked-up people conjuring up some fucked-up discussion on our side too. Have you guys ever see people quitting the game just because a US ship is being introduced? #OnlyinKancolleWikia

      Cheers

        Loading editor
    • Well the Warship Girls, at first time may seems alike to Kancolle in Chinese version. Somehow i think its not same (srsly i was kicked out from a certain group because of it). So well, firstly Kancolle just putting some effort on Japanese Ship at that time, but WsG already have many nation on it. Secondly WsG had a feature that kancolle  didn't have, its is skill. Then, ASW if you put on Line Abreast, All DD in Fleet Launching Opening Depth Charge to Subs. This thing didn't implemented at Kancolle at that time ( also kc at this time had implement it, but only for FS).

      The Game changer of the Warship Girls is the R Project that changing the prespective such as battle system and the Live2D 

        Loading editor
    • Defender6213 wrote:
      Also, we should view those criticisms and censures against WSG with cool and reasonable attitudes. Especially don't use "political correctness" and "historical revisionism" as the basis of counterarguments. Many Chinese WSG-R players use those to curse their compatriot KC players are being "unpatriotic", "fascist sympathizers" and "brainwashed by Japanese right-wingers" and so on. It is one kind of bigotry too.

      It is foolish to associate politics with a video game, isn't it?

      you remind me of a certain tea

        Loading editor
    • Zel-melon wrote:
      I've come following one of your bros thread: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:460731

      Just to let you guys know.

      Anyways, I did check out MF for a bit but it doesn't click with me so I stopped. The game itself isn't bad and is far from what I will call a "rip-off" of Kancolle due to how much stuffs of their own were added. Honestly, many of the girls in MF are cute (pls gieb Hornet) and I like the Skills mechanic.

      However, there is no way for us to stop our community nor other people from calling your game rip-off and as you know (you guys should have enough experience with the internet) that freedom of speech is a curse.

      That aside, we do have some fucked-up people conjuring up some fucked-up discussion on our side too. Have you guys ever see people quitting the game just because a US ship is being introduced? #OnlyinKancolleWikia

      Cheers

      As Zel said before on the other thread that i have closed down so we can try to focus more on this one. We can at best talk with them, remember that we are not required to do it, some of our admins/mods might lend you guys a hand to try to talk with them but we can not and we will not force control them. At best, you guys will have to deal with them by your own way in your wikia.

      And yes, like Zel also mentioned, we have people that incredible messed up and cause some crazy problems.

        Loading editor
    • Zel-melon wrote: I've come following one of your bros thread: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:460731

      Just to let you guys know.

      Anyways, I did check out MF for a bit but it doesn't click with me so I stopped. The game itself isn't bad and is far from what I will call a "rip-off" of Kancolle due to how much stuffs of their own were added. Honestly, many of the girls in MF are cute (pls gieb Hornet) and I like the Skills mechanic.

      However, there is no way for us to stop our community nor other people from calling your game rip-off and as you know (you guys should have enough experience with the internet) that freedom of speech is a curse.

      That aside, we do have some fucked-up people conjuring up some fucked-up discussion on our side too. Have you guys ever see people quitting the game just because a US ship is being introduced? #OnlyinKancolleWikia

      Cheers

      ArcticaFrost wrote:
      Zel-melon wrote:
      I've come following one of your bros thread: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:460731Just to let you guys know.

      Anyways, I did check out MF for a bit but it doesn't click with me so I stopped. The game itself isn't bad and is far from what I will call a "rip-off" of Kancolle due to how much stuffs of their own were added. Honestly, many of the girls in MF are cute (pls gieb Hornet) and I like the Skills mechanic.

      However, there is no way for us to stop our community nor other people from calling your game rip-off and as you know (you guys should have enough experience with the internet) that freedom of speech is a curse.

      That aside, we do have some fucked-up people conjuring up some fucked-up discussion on our side too. Have you guys ever see people quitting the game just because a US ship is being introduced? #OnlyinKancolleWikia

      Cheers

      As Zel said before on the other thread that i have closed down so we can try to focus more on this one. We can at best talk with them, remember that we are not required to do it, some of our admins/mods might lend you guys a hand to try to talk with them but we can not and we will not force control them. At best, you guys will have to deal with them by your own way in your wikia.

      And yes, like Zel also mentioned, we have people that incredible messed up and cause some crazy problems.


      Firstly, thank you guys so much. I think the point of this thread (and the one on KC wiki) is not to talk about how to defend the aggressive group of people. It's more about the discussion on the topic we as Warship Girls fans should have faced ages ago. Most of the communities decide to stay away from it and never put it on the table because of a obvious reason. But that only kills the problem, it doesn't solve it at all. The only way to solve is to face it. As such, the aggressive group of people doesn't seem to be that horrible. Of course, crazy people are out there, but honestly, they will come sooner or later regardless the existence of this thread. So we can relax and don't worry too much, I guess.

        Loading editor
    • Jason199506 wrote:

      Defender6213 wrote:
      Also, we should view those criticisms and censures against WSG with cool and reasonable attitudes. Especially don't use "political correctness" and "historical revisionism" as the basis of counterarguments. Many Chinese WSG-R players use those to curse their compatriot KC players are being "unpatriotic", "fascist sympathizers" and "brainwashed by Japanese right-wingers" and so on. It is one kind of bigotry too.

      It is foolish to associate politics with a video game, isn't it?

      you remind me of a certain tea

      Interesting

        Loading editor
    • I dont really get the copy shit thing much but the fact i know is descendants mostly better

      and that why i enjoy this game more than kc

      I specially dont care about who use "chinese" as "copy" on everything even despite the fact that they r great in doing that but they make it better and cheaper so why not

      if u dont like the game just bait out and give no shit

        Loading editor
    • At the beginning, yes, I played warship girls as a simple copy with more countries and just that, but later and now i have a total different view about that, to the point that make me feel hate for someone who say "Chinese KanColle" when you are talking about it.

      Now i play jokes about how the "original" KanColle is copying to the supposed "copy" Warship Girls introducing the preventive attack against submarines and now introducing the Queen Elizabeth-class (all just for joke but that make them get angry :D).

      From some months ago, I follow this wiki and even, because i'm already a spanish speaker, i make an spanish community that follow this game and always there are the problem with the "copy" thing, but even with that in the spanish community, it still taking force and in the last months, there are so many people who get interested in the game, and that just say to us how this game is developing his own different route from the KanColle.

      To end, I love this game so much, their designs, their skins, their mechanics about skills, detection and more that give it too much sense than KanColle, i said some time ago that, if KanColle did not start to improve the game, Warship Girls will be even better than KanColle, the only thing that still having KanColle better is that they have voices and antiquity.

      (I apologize if something misspelled in the text, but as I said, I am native Spanish speaker.)

        Loading editor
    • I found out that the quarrel between two fandoms is not about "Originality". It is about "Sense of Superiority" and "Sense of Inferiority".

      First of all, Kancolle is the first game of WWII moe anthropomorphism. It is "VERY FIRST KIND" of this theme. So the players developed a pride and adore thinking of a country had created "a Wonder of the World" and nobody should copy it. Therefore, that is how the "sense of superiority" like "Japanese Exceptionalism" and "Kancolle Orthodoxy" had developed. However, they forgot that "referencing" and "trend-following" are very common phenomena in gaming industry, such as FPS and many sorts of RPG.

      Switch to Warship Girls' side, of course, that game bears the "Original Sins" of "Video Game that Made in China". The "Original Sins" are "Copycat", "Shanzhai" and "Rip-Off", it's because it has the same theme and similar game mechanism as KC. Many Chinese gamers feel disappointed about their gaming industry because the video game makers are just copying from the others so they feel disgraceful about it. However, WSG managed to change from a "mere KC rip-off" to "something different from KC" in the later development, and it made a legend in Chinese video game industry. So the WSG players have a mixed feeling about this game. Just like "Though It is different from KC, it's still a copycat from the very beginning.". Thus the fans of WSG are fighting between pride and shame in their mind. They want to find something to criticize KC for gaining superiority. Such as "We have more Allied ships than you", "KC is a Jap Fascist game", "WSG's shipgirls have more historical reference expressions in their sprites than KC's Kanmusus.", "KC players are the bunch of unpatriotic weeaboos." blah blah blah. However, somehow they are deprecating the game they are loving. Like "Do MoeFantasy has a time machine? Why they copied (a newly introduced KC Kanmusu)'s design?", "Oh no, the illustrator had gone back to future and copied KC again.", "Remember WSG is just a rip-off please, KC is the orthodox.", "We play WSG because we are the bunch of low-IQ dumbasses." something like that.

      Just put down your worthless sense of superiority or inferiority and enjoy the game. I respect both of them.

        Loading editor
    • Defender6213 wrote:
      So the WSG players have a mixed feeling about this game. Just like "Though It is different from KC, it's still a copycat from the very beginning.". Thus the fans of WSG are fighting between pride and shame in their mind. 

      either you are an idiot, or you think everyone else are

      first of all, theres no shame for me in playing this game

      Defender6213 wrote:
      They want to find something to criticize KC for gaining superiority. Such as "We have more Allied ships than you", "KC is a Jap Fascist game", "WSG's shipgirls have more historical reference expressions in their sprites than KC's Kanmusus.", "KC players are bunch of unpatriotic weeaboos." blah bah blah. 

      second, i critize KC players for THEIR HOSTILE ACTIVITY AGAINST US. Since you might either ignore this or choose to ignore this, i will repeat it. i criticize KC players for THEIR HOSTILE ACTIVITY AGAINST US. thus, i do not critize english KC players simply because i dont see english KC players going around talking shit about WSG whereever they can like a typical chinese KC player

      Defender6213 wrote:
      However, somehow they are deprecating the game they are loving. Like "Do MoeFantasy has a time machine? Why they copied (a newly introduced KC Kanmusu)'s design?", "Oh no, the illustrator had gone back to future and copied KC again.", "Remember WSG is just a rip-off please, KC is the orthodox.", "We play WSG because we are bunch of low-IQ dumbasses." something like that.

      lastly, you know sarcasm very well

        Loading editor
    • Comments from #16 to #36 are archived due to inappropriate and unconstructive discussion.

      By AWB

      Gundam010

      Well well well, let's see what we have here: a WSG guy claiming about KC's HOSTILE ACTIVITY? Oh my, what a tragedy it is!

      As far as i could remember, there are a good load of tragedies MUCH GREATER than this one, back in China, the home country of WSG.

      But, all these tragedies seem to be a little different. Because they are caused by WSG, and it is the KC players in China who suffer from them.

      In January of this year, the HM company even deliberately hired a propaganda professional, commanding him to publish a highly-propagandatistic article on one of the most famous proganda site. The article says that the ACTUAL GOAL of KC is to BRAINWASH the youths both in China and Japan, so as to turn them into FASCISTIC MANIACS. Then it points out that China should have its own KC-like game to resist such brainwashing power, "such as" WSG.(http://www.guancha.cn/zhangshizhuo/2016_02_09_350716.shtml)

      Whenever there is some conflict on China's internet between KC and WSG, the Chinese KC players will soon find themselves outnumbered. 

      And then, whatever the conflict is, the whole story will always be recorded and broadcasted as another "FAILED CONSPIRACY" caused by "EVIL TRAITORS OF NATION WHO GOT BRAINWAHSED BY KC " against "forever innocent" WSG and HM company. 

      No matter it is on tieba(China's 4chan), or weibo(China's twitter), or zhihu(China's Quora), anyone who dares to post some notable enough unfavorable comment against WSG, will then find himself a so called "NYDUS NETWORK", that is, a certain post on the WSG board on tieba, with the url directing to that comment. Soon enough, the victim will get buried in the humiliative replies by WSG players following that url.

      By the way, it is the WSG player themselves who take such name as "NYDUS NETWORK", because they also proudly call themselves "The SWARM" (Starcraft).

      What's more, if an Chinese artist created some KC works, he/she will have to label them as WSG, or it will be really hard for them to get accepted by many comic conventions.

      And it is almost impossible to find any KC videos on China's leading acg video-sharing site(bilibili.com), and very hard to buy KC stuffs online. 

      There are still much more but I missed the breakfast. Apology. Really grateful for anyone who could spare their time for what I've wrote, and thanks again.

      (It is really so astonishing for me to see a WSG player claiming about being the victim of HOSTILE ACTIVITY, especially when he happens to be one of those who get most excited when seeing a "NYDUS NETWORK".)


      Maccio1408

      Gundam010 wrote:
      -Stuff-

      Well, you are not wrong on the part of bullying and so, BUT you are talking about the mess going up in China, While this thread talks about the vandalism and problems that might occur (and stuff that already occurred) to the users of this wikia, of this community.

      And I really doubt to find users of this wiki attacking any KC fan, while most of the time is quite the opposite. And if they do, report them to any admin of this wiki, that of course, if they are part of the wiki/community.

      About China, well, what can I say, stuff.

      Also, if reporting to admin does not work, well kindly tell them to p*ss off :V


      ArcticaFrost

      Maccio1408 wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:
      -Stuff-
      Well, you are not wrong on the part of bullying and so, BUT you are talking about the mess going up in China, While this thread talks about the vandalism and problems that might occur (and stuff that already occurred) to the users of this wikia, of this community.

      And I really doubt to find users of this wiki attacking any KC fan, while most of the time is quite the opposite. And if they do, report them to any admin of this wiki, that of course, if they are part of the wiki/community.

      About China, well, what can I say, stuff.

      Also, if reporting to admin does not work, well kindly tell them to p*ss off :V

      Not to be that guy but i don't think KC players or WG players really care about each other.


      Lancer1408

      Well, I don't, I no longer play KC cuz I barely tolerate card collection games on PC, and WSG got me cuz tablet (I know kancolle does play on android, but my cellphone is too crap to play KC there) and let me tell you, there are hardcore KC fans that bash upon WSG fans, I know, because I've been there. But for most of the time you are right, WSG and KC fans sometímes play both games. Also, sorry for any sh*tty english or writing, my tablet tries and fails to autocorrect english into spanish.


      Jason199506

      Gundam010 wrote:
      -bullshits-

      another typical chinese KC douchebag that takes all attack from KC against WSG as granted, and claims any sort of fightback from WSG players are unforgivable

      so fkn typical

      oh btw, 

      Gundam010 wrote:
      (It is really so astonishing for me to see a WSG player claiming about being the victim of HOSTILE ACTIVITY, especially when he happens to be one of those who get most excited when seeing a "NYDUS NETWORK".)

      learn the difference between excitement and anger please


      Jason199506

      Gundam010 wrote:
      -bullshits-

      and now could you please get the hell out of this clean unpolluted english community, and leave your filthy actions on chinese forums


      Jason199506

      Maccio1408 wrote:
       
      snip

      well in case you havent notice, let me quote his own words "anyone who dares to post some notable enough unfavorable comment against WSG", which is exactly the cause of every single KC/WSG conflict. meanwhile he accuse WSG players fighting back these hostile comments, while thinking KC ppl making these comments against WSG are perfectly innocent

      hope this would explain why i was so upset with him


      Maccio1408

      I get you buddy, that's why I wrote this as well to reply to him.

      "And I really doubt to find users of this wiki attacking any KC fan, while most of the time is quite the opposite."

      I mean, of course there will be bullying, but mostly from the KC fandom to the WSG fandom, and since we are talking about this wiki and its community, it gets more clear that sometimes some douchy KC fans might come and do what they do.


      Laoweek

      Gundam010 wrote:
      Well well well, let's see what we have here: a WSG guy claiming about KC's HOSTILE ACTIVITY? Oh my, what a tragedy it is!

      As far as i could remember, there are a good load of tragedies MUCH GREATER than this one, back in China, the home country of WSG.

      it is not drama, stop using "tragedy"

      But, all these tragedies seem to be a little different. Because they are caused by WSG, and it is the KC players in China who suffer from them.

      Sure, WSG is responsible for fucking global warming, Europe refugee crisis, and everything single problem ever existed on the Earth.

      In January of this year, the HM company even deliberately hired a propaganda professional, commanding him to publish a highly-propagandatistic article on one of the most famous proganda site. The article says that the ACTUAL GOAL of KC is to BRAINWASH the youths both in China and Japan, so as to turn them into FASCISTIC MANIACS. Then it points out that China should have its own KC-like game to resist such brainwashing power, "such as" WSG.(http://www.guancha.cn/zhangshizhuo/2016_02_09_350716.shtml)

      DELIBERATELY? Before you continue your attempt at using expressive languages, I just want to suggest you to garb your dictionary and check what it means. Because you can't accidentally hire something, come on.

      More importantly, if you want to accuse MF for using paid posters, you better have payslip or something to prove it. Otherwise, you are only trying to deny everything you don't want to exist in the name of freedom and by accusing with words like "propaganda". Because you didn't justify your claim at all. Citing the website you are accusing doesn't give your argument any credibility. You look more propagandistic than the accused article, don't you think so?

      Whenever there is some conflict on China's internet betwe en KC and WSG, the Chinese KC players will soon find themselves outnumbered. 

      And then, whatever the conflict is, the whole story will always be recorded and broadcasted as another "FAILED CONSPIRACY" caused by "EVIL TRAITORS OF NATION WHO GOT BRAINWAHSED BY KC " against "forever innocent" WSG and HM company. 

      I am done with your bull shit. If you have to think that the only way to win a debate is by outnumbering and you are being considered as a "EVIL TRAITORS OF NATION WHO GOT BRAINWAHSED BY KC", what the fuck can I say?

      No matter it is on tieba(China's 4chan), or weibo(China's twitter), or zhihu(China's Quora), anyone who dares to post some notable enough unfavorable comment against WSG, will then find himself a so called "NYDUS NETWORK", that is, a certain post on the WSG board on tieba, with the url directing to that comment. Soon enough, the victim will get buried in the humiliative replies by WSG players following that url.

      You got the url of this thread from somewhere and created an account for this, didn't you?

      By the way, it is the WSG player themselves who take such name as "NYDUS NETWORK", because they also proudly call themselves "The SWARM" (Starcraft).

      What's more, if an Chinese artist created some KC works, he/she will have to label them as WSG, or it will be really hard for them to get accepted by many comic conventions.

      And it is almost impossible to find any KC videos on China's leading acg video-sharing site(bilibili.com), and very hard to buy KC stuffs online. 

      There are still much more but I missed the breakfast. Apology. Really grateful for anyone who could spare their time for what I've wrote, and thanks again.

      (It is really so astonishing for me to see a WSG player claiming about being the victim of HOSTILE ACTIVITY, especially when he happens to be one of those who get most excited when seeing a "NYDUS NETWORK".)


      Your comment is the stupidest argument about WSG fans I have ever heard. Yes, I do admit that there are some fucked-up problems with some WSG fans and the only thing they can do is to messing other people's stuff. You know what, I could have agreed you if you choose to express your feeling in a more appropriate, more responsible, and more respectful way. But right now, please stop being retarded, please, do yourself a favour.

      BTW, MediaWiki archives everything ever get posted, so don't think you can delete it and it will be gone for good. Hope you can come up something more reasonable next time.


      Gundam010

      Laoweek wrote:
      Your comment is the stupidest argument about WSG fans I have ever heard. Yes, I do admit that there are some fucked-up problems with some WSG fans and the only thing they can do is to messing other people's stuff. You know what, I could have agreed you if you choose to express your feeling in a more appropriate, more responsible, and more respectful way. But right now, please stop being retarded, please, do yourself a favour.

      The problem is, it is not the WSG fans but the HM company to be blamed most. 

      Of course there will always be some mean guys among the fans of both sides, but I don't think their pure malice could result in such horrible bullying to KC back in China. And there is a saying goes like this in China: Affecting one's profit is just like murdering his parents. And who is making such great profit from WSG in China? 


      Gundam010

      Jason199506 wrote:
      another typical chinese KC douchebag that takes all attack from KC against WSG as granted, and claims any sort of fightback from WSG players are unforgivable

      Talking about the bad things commited by KC douchebags, why don't you just list them up like me? I think that will be the best way to make such disputes settled. 


      Gundam010

      Maccio1408 wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:
      -Stuff-
      Well, you are not wrong on the part of bullying and so, BUT you are talking about the mess going up in China, While this thread talks about the vandalism and problems that might occur (and stuff that already occurred) to the users of this wikia, of this community.

      And I really doubt to find users of this wiki attacking any KC fan, while most of the time is quite the opposite. And if they do, report them to any admin of this wiki, that of course, if they are part of the wiki/community.

      About China, well, what can I say, stuff.

      Also, if reporting to admin does not work, well kindly tell them to p*ss off :V

      Because both Laoweek and Jason199506 are Chinese, and are regarded as high-level fans of the WSG society. What's more, Jason199506 is in fact some sort of a band leader who always ganging up on KC players with his warriors. 

      So the case here, is just like two SS officers of the Third Reich illustrating how the Jews are "making a mess" to their Vaterland, and how their Kameraden "fight back".


      Laoweek

      Gundam010 wrote:
      Maccio1408 wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:
      -Stuff-
      Well, you are not wrong on the part of bullying and so, BUT you are talking about the mess going up in China, While this thread talks about the vandalism and problems that might occur (and stuff that already occurred) to the users of this wikia, of this community.

      And I really doubt to find users of this wiki attacking any KC fan, while most of the time is quite the opposite. And if they do, report them to any admin of this wiki, that of course, if they are part of the wiki/community.

      About China, well, what can I say, stuff.

      Also, if reporting to admin does not work, well kindly tell them to p*ss off :V

      Because both Laoweek and Jason199506 are Chinese, and are regarded as high-level fans of the WSG society. What's more, Jason199506 is in fact some sort of a band leader who always ganging up on KC players with his warriors. So the case here, is just like two SS officers of the Third Reich illustrating how the Jews are "making a mess" to their Vaterland, and how their Kameraden "fight back".


      1) I never said I am Chinese
      2) Why does it matter? Is it a Chinese free place or something? Are you being racist to possibly your own race?
      Speaking of the topic of fans, do you think that it is wrong to be a Warship Girls fan?


      Jason199506

      Laoweek wrote:
      Speaking of the topic of fans, do you think that it is wrong to be a Warship Girls fan?

      well no, he jsut thinks its wrong to feel offended when people say things like "all wsg players are idiots"


      Henry821

      Gundam010 wrote:

      Because both Laoweek and Jason199506 are Chinese, and are regarded as high-level fans of the WSG society. What's more, Jason199506 is in fact some sort of a band leader who always ganging up on KC players with his warriors. 

      So the case here, is just like two SS officers of the Third Reich illustrating how the Jews are "making a mess" to their Vaterland, and how their Kameraden "fight back".

      What a fatal fault in your argument. You used Nazi as an example here, which was quite awful and you were about to step into some racist trouble when you said " because someone is Chinese, so he/she did such a thing", and it's just not logical.

      I always believe that one cannot judge a person based on what game he/she is playing. I've seen many friendly and honorable KC players, but there are still some nasty ones for sure. And It's the same situation among WSG players. A smart phone with network data accessibility is the lowest requirement for the game, so what can you expect from this huge group of people? If you are a loyal KC player and confident enough, why would you have a feeling that WSG fans are bullying KC fans?

      If a self-styled KC fan or whatever fan, like you, attacked us, we would fight back, exactly like what KC fans would do if a WSG fan offended them.in their fan websites. Simple game, simple rules.


      Jason199506

      Gundam010 wrote:
      Because both Laoweek and Jason199506 are Chinese, and are regarded as high-level fans of the WSG society. What's more, Jason199506 is in fact some sort of a band leader who always ganging up on KC players with his warriors. So the case here, is just like two SS officers of the Third Reich illustrating how the Jews are "making a mess" to their Vaterland, and how their Kameraden "fight back".

      first, germany is the homeland of some of the jews, while wsg community doesnt belong to the chinese kc population

      2nd, jews are harmless, while you guys go under pretty much every single wsg fanart/video/thread and say things like "copyright infringement" "ripoff game" "garbage game"

      3rd, SS kill jews, i dont mean to kill you, all i want is to stop you from posting things"notable enough unfavorable against WSG". but who knows, if insulting wsg is what you survive on, and stop insulting wsg will result in your death, then by all means go die and make the world a better place.


      Gundam010

      Henry821 wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:

      Because both Laoweek and Jason199506 are Chinese, and are regarded as high-level fans of the WSG society. What's more, Jason199506 is in fact some sort of a band leader who always ganging up on KC players with his warriors. 

      So the case here, is just like two SS officers of the Third Reich illustrating how the Jews are "making a mess" to their Vaterland, and how their Kameraden "fight back".

      What a fatal fault in your argument. You used Nazi as an example here, which was quite awful and you were about to step into some racist trouble when you said " because someone is Chinese, so he/she did such a thing", and it's just not logical.

      I always believe that one cannot judge a person based on what game he/she is playing. I've seen many friendly and honorable KC players, but there are still some nasty ones for sure. And It's the same situation among WSG players. A smart phone with network data accessibility is the lowest requirement for the game, so what can you expect from this huge group of people? If you are a loyal KC player and confident enough, why would you have a feeling that WSG fans are bullying KC fans?

      If a self-styled KC fan or whatever fan, like you, attacked us, we would fight back, exactly like what KC fans would do if a WSG fan offended them.in their fan websites. Simple game, simple rules.

      Neither Kadokawa nor DMM (dares to) has any business about KC in China, because hatred towards Japanese has been mounting up since two years ago. And it has developed into a dangerous enough state now: a well-known online store has been banned for selling KC-related comics. Therefore, the KC players are totally unorganized, unarmed and lacking leadership.

      On the other hand, WSG players in China is highly organized and "well-equiped" because the HM company has really made a good amount of profit, and has very firm control over them. Ever since the beginning of this year, HM has been really busy showing off their growing "friendship" with the government,making WSG players more and more faithful to their power and capability. Such as that article accusing KC while speaking highly of WSG in one published on a very government-related site as I mentioned above. There are even rumors saying that the head of the leaders of the largest discussion board of KC in China has been at HM company's disposal ever since Feburary 2015. 

      At the same time, because of all the "odds" WSG has gone through, with all the propagandas by HM, the WSG players are very paranoid and highly zealous whenever there is any conflict between any other game and WSG. Especially when there is always someone like Jason199506 striking up a sudden skirmish or something.

      How I wish you could read Chinese and see for yourselves. Because I know it is hard for you to believe in a stranger like me, especailly when there are two Chinese WSG zealots getting so mad in this thread.


      Gundam010

      Laoweek wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:
      Maccio1408 wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:
      -Stuff-
      Well, you are not wrong on the part of bullying and so, BUT you are talking about the mess going up in China, While this thread talks about the vandalism and problems that might occur (and stuff that already occurred) to the users of this wikia, of this community.

      And I really doubt to find users of this wiki attacking any KC fan, while most of the time is quite the opposite. And if they do, report them to any admin of this wiki, that of course, if they are part of the wiki/community.

      About China, well, what can I say, stuff.

      Also, if reporting to admin does not work, well kindly tell them to p*ss off :V

      Because both Laoweek and Jason199506 are Chinese, and are regarded as high-level fans of the WSG society. What's more, Jason199506 is in fact some sort of a band leader who always ganging up on KC players with his warriors. So the case here, is just like two SS officers of the Third Reich illustrating how the Jews are "making a mess" to their Vaterland, and how their Kameraden "fight back".

      1) I never said I am Chinese

      2) Why does it matter? Is it a Chinese free place or something? Are you being racist to possibly your own race?
      Speaking of the topic of fans, do you think that it is wrong to be a Warship Girls fan?

      Becasue you two are more than well informed about what is going on in China, and know too well how Chinese KC players are being pushed around by you and your Kameraden supervised by the Fuehrers of HM company. And now you two are pouring out all kinds of accuses about how KC players are attacking WSG?? This is just like two Japanese officers grudging about the "hostile actions" of those poor Chinese civilians during their fun in Nanjing Massacre! 


      Gundam010

      Laoweek wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:
      Maccio1408 wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:
      -Stuff-
      Well, you are not wrong on the part of bullying and so, BUT you are talking about the mess going up in China, While this thread talks about the vandalism and problems that might occur (and stuff that already occurred) to the users of this wikia, of this community.

      And I really doubt to find users of this wiki attacking any KC fan, while most of the time is quite the opposite. And if they do, report them to any admin of this wiki, that of course, if they are part of the wiki/community.

      About China, well, what can I say, stuff.

      Also, if reporting to admin does not work, well kindly tell them to p*ss off :V

      Because both Laoweek and Jason199506 are Chinese, and are regarded as high-level fans of the WSG society. What's more, Jason199506 is in fact some sort of a band leader who always ganging up on KC players with his warriors. So the case here, is just like two SS officers of the Third Reich illustrating how the Jews are "making a mess" to their Vaterland, and how their Kameraden "fight back".

      1) I never said I am Chinese

      2) Why does it matter? Is it a Chinese free place or something? Are you being racist to possibly your own race?
      Speaking of the topic of fans, do you think that it is wrong to be a Warship Girls fan?

      By the way, I found this thread from this post on tieba: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4729619974. Maybe you have already got a green card or something? 


      Jason199506

      Gundam010 wrote:
      Becasue you two are more than well informed about what is going on in China, and know too well how Chinese KC players are being pushed around by you and your Kameraden supervised by the Fuehrers of HM company. And now you two are pouring out all kinds of accuses about how KC players are attacking WSG?? This is just like two Japanese officers grudging about the "hostile actions" of those poor Chinese civilians during their fun in Nanjing Massacre! 

      well who exactly is it that went as far as going to a totally unfamiliar community just to defame a certain player group?

      if you dont consider this hostile activity, then of course you are always innocent and im always the one picking a fight


      Laoweek

      Gundam010 wrote:
      Laoweek wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:
      Maccio1408 wrote:
      Gundam010 wrote:
      -Stuff-
      Well, you are not wrong on the part of bullying and so, BUT you are talking about the mess going up in China, While this thread talks about the vandalism and problems that might occur (and stuff that already occurred) to the users of this wikia, of this community.

      And I really doubt to find users of this wiki attacking any KC fan, while most of the time is quite the opposite. And if they do, report them to any admin of this wiki, that of course, if they are part of the wiki/community.

      About China, well, what can I say, stuff.

      Also, if reporting to admin does not work, well kindly tell them to p*ss off :V

      Because both Laoweek and Jason199506 are Chinese, and are regarded as high-level fans of the WSG society. What's more, Jason199506 is in fact some sort of a band leader who always ganging up on KC players with his warriors. So the case here, is just like two SS officers of the Third Reich illustrating how the Jews are "making a mess" to their Vaterland, and how their Kameraden "fight back".

      1) I never said I am Chinese
      2) Why does it matter? Is it a Chinese free place or something? Are you being racist to possibly your own race?
      Speaking of the topic of fans, do you think that it is wrong to be a Warship Girls fan?
      By the way, I found this thread from this post on tieba: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4729619974. Maybe you have already got a green card or something? 


      you didn't answer the question of why nationality matters. It has been a long time since someone being racist to me. Yes, I do understand why you find some WSG fans annoying, but your comments are just inappropriate and unreasonable. Right now, you are the annoying one.
      As such, you are banned, you have been warned.

        Loading editor
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:08, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:08, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:08, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:08, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:09, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:09, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:09, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:09, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:09, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:09, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:09, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:09, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:10, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:10, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:10, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:10, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:10, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:10, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:10, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Mysticist
      The Mysticist removed this reply because:
      archived
      11:10, August 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I play both KC and WSG. The two games contains many cute grills so I won't complain . Surely ignorance is bliss

        Loading editor
    • ShittyTTK wrote:
      I play both KC and WSG. The two games contains many cute grills so I won't complain

      . Surely ignorance is bliss

      Ow, Long time no see

        Loading editor
    • Cancer Fest 10/10

        Loading editor
    • i play both

      i enjoy both

      why so serious??

        Loading editor
    • Pesonally, I think KanColle has some MAJOR unfortunate implications with the whole "Axis ships only" thing and the implication that the Abyssal ships are the Allies. Sure, they are trying to turn that around now by adding Iowa and more recently, Warspite. And apparently, more Allied ships are gonna be added later. But to me, that just feels too little too late.

      Of course, WSG is far from perfect. I'm not going to deny that it started out as a KC copy, and it shows even to this day. (I've heard that lots of ships' stats are just copy and pasted, also, the expeditions' names, including the new ones, are almost exactly the same) And there are still lots of things WSG is lagging behind in, such as the potrayal of the ships (most ships don't even have quotes, and a lot of the ones that do are still pretty lackluster), and the whole voice acting thing (we don't even know if the feature is planned or not).

      Still, I see lots of potential in WSG, and I'm definitely not alone on this. I'm not a KC player myself, but I've heard from people who play both (both in China and in Japan) that it is a LOT less forgiving than WSG. They don't show you the branching conditions, or the expedition conditions, you can actually FAIL expeditions, and on top of that, there's a fatigue system! One of the most common praises I've heard from them is that WSG is designed to be a lot more player friendly. Some others include the battle animation (instead of a bunch of mugshots ramming into each other) and the Live2D (seriously, what the HELL were they thinking when they made KanColle Kai?).

      In the end, I sincerely hope that WSG can one day become something great, something beautiful.

        Loading editor
    • The game contents of Warship Girl are better than Kancolle in many ways, I can give it to that. However, Kancolle's fame is still too strong that WSG has a long way to catch up. Thanks to the strong foundation of the anime industry in Japan. Kancolle is a great multimedia franchise now. It has alot of peripheral products (e.g. figurines), doujinshi, fanarts, anime and manga adaptations (though the anime story is godawfully terrible) and so on. For WSG? Well, slow but steady.

      Still, WSG is a force to be reckoned with. I met some Japanese players in Twitter. Sometimes they make comparison between two games and said "Tanaka needs to learn a few things from WSG" that kind of comments. Some of them drew doujinshi for WSG and sold it in Comiket 90 in this summer. And they were out of stock in the end! Wow...

        Loading editor
    • TypeMARS wrote:
      i play both

      i enjoy both

      why so serious??


      i also play guncolle (aka Girls frontline) as well and i play Tankcolle aka panzerwaltz all really nice games i even played the litteral copy of kancolle while it was in beta

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.